Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Finally, EOYS ARE OVERRRR. Woots, I think has become my favourite phrase haha, blame it on influence from the people around me! So anyway yes, no more, no more, no more! Oh yes, there's still Chinese Os, but who cares about that for now. No more mugging with Aiwei at the club, no more late night cramming with Huan the night before, no more last minute revision in the mornings, WOOTS!

Yesterday was terrible? My late night mugging until ONE BLOODY AM with the other oh-great-mind a.k.a. Chua Jie Huan (Lol.) was so not paid off, cos Chinese just sucks lar, and okay I suck at Chinese, so whatever. Mep was.. the longest three hours I've ever experienced so far, lol. Harmonization was shit, history was even shittier, but who cares right now. Minn and I couldn't wait for Mrs Tham to start collecting the papers that we started showing impatient and weird actions haha, then finally when they were collected, Mrs Tham went on to talk and talk and talk, like, "Who gives a damn about whether string is going to have practice this week, just let us off already!" AT LAST, REJOICE. :D

Went out with Cherie, Sarah and Aiwei. (: We decided to go to Tampines Mall cos town would be packed and Junction 8 is boring, haha, so yeah all the way to TM. Mum called me on the way there, sorry to the people in Ang Mo Kio, and I started shouting then screaming then crying outside and inside the MRT station.

MY GRADE EIGHT PIANO RESULTS CAME. (((((((((((((((: I was already so happy that examinations were finally over, and whoo, along came another piece of GREAT news that brightened my whole day and caused Cherie, Sarah and Aiwei to suffer my random chanting and BEEEG SMILES for the rest of the day. Seriously, I was shocked, first my mum was retarded by refusing to tell me my overall marks, like, "Hello. You call me and then decide to leave me in suspense." That started the shouting, then she finally slowly and deliberately told me my marks for each section, but I was too excited and nervous to do mental sums. Then, finally, she told me. I think I screamed into Aiwei's shoulder? Lol. Tears of joy, extreme delight, surprise, whatever, sprang up in my eyes and started flooding.

ONE THREE ONE. DISTINCTION BABY, FOR GRADE EIGHT. :D

Yep, so anyway. Enjoyable train ride, with my One, Three and One XD, our foursome seating at the corner of the carriage just talking and talking and talking away. TM changed a lot, or maybe its just cos I haven't been there in donkey years since moving away from the east. Turned out quite boring? Haha, ate at Long John's and walked around, window shopping. Oh yes, Cherie and her Cherie Excellence shop sign, LOL. Some guy thought she was taking a picture of him, and worst still, she appeared really excited in taking her phone out to use the camera. Toys 'R' Us was the best, lol, reminiscing and being childish, me and my "Let's run away from them!" plan. The time we spent there was probably equivalent to the time we spent traveling there and back.

Trained back to J8, before long, it was just Cherie and I. Caught Into The Blue, was good, and Jessica Alba is hot hot hottttt. Reached home about 9 plus, bathed, slacked around and started getting bored, cos suddenly there was nothing to do, nothing to watch, nothing to study! Lol.

Today was a waste of time. Post examination activity, sitting our asses off, listening to talk after talk after talk. Though the last one, about going steady, into relationships, decisions, commitment, marriage (NUDGE NUDGE AHM), et cetera. Sigh, it was nice talking to Minn and Sarah (: Oh yes, job attachment is going to be so fun, what a blast, pink aprons here we come!

Sarah and I are so delighted, I think we're probably happier than Cherie, and she should be the one who's ecstatic. Chong Ke Qing Cherie, running for Head Prefect! Do us proud darling, we're all behind youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :DDD

And, yuck, some people are just so gross, and so fake, and so er. They just disgust you.

Going out with Cherie, Theodora and Minn tomorrow! Corpsebride, yay. Esplanade, maybe? I downloaded my scores from the net already, haha.

You're an exception to the rule,
You're a bonafide rarity,
You're all I ever wanted.


<333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home